Check current yacht charter promotions, the fleet in Dubrovnik and suggested sailing itineraries from Dubrovnik
Enjoy Mediterranean jewel Dubrovnik and sail Dalmatian islands or Montenegro with luxury sailing yachts for less than the price of the 4-star hotel. The sailing season 2018 starts from the March 17 and lasts to November 3.
Experience sailing in Croatia in the video
Wether you would to like from Dubrovnik to Split (Trogir), or to islands in Croatian Adriatics or to Montenegro, we give you several reasons why to choose Navigare Yachting fleet in Dubrovnik (as well as suggested itineraries further down the page):
Current discounts - Dubrovnik base
Sailing in May
- 25% promotional discount on all the yachts + Sail 7 days and pay only 6 + one way trip to Trogir without one-way fee
Sailing in June
-30% promotional discount on the 50ft+ monohulls
-20%promotional discount on all the other yachts
Sailing in rest of the 2018
- 20% promotional discount + one way trip to Trogir without one-way fee
The promotions are valid until 15th of June, 2018
- For those who want to sail to Montenegro, there is no charge for Permit for international waters by Navigare Yachting. Montenegro entrance fee is around 100-150 Euro depending on the boat size and is paid upon entering Montenegro.
The yacht rent prices and applicable discounts can be checked for each yacht on the yacht page.
All inclusive package - Croatia
All inclusive package for Croatia is aproximatelly 500 Eur per week and it depends on the yacht lenght. All inclusive package is an obligatory extra for chartering any yacht in Croatia.
All inclusive package includes:
- welcome package, ﬁnal cleaning, bed sheets & towels, dinghy, outboard engine & fuel, gas, full water tanks, snorkelling equipment, prepaid Croatian mobile phone and weather forecast SMS on daily basis, free Wi-Fi Internet on board, Navigare bus transfer included (only on Saturdays)*
All inclusive package benefits:
- no deposit in cash or via credit cards needed
- no hidden costs
- all damages covered
- no money blocked
- faster check in
- no check-out procedure
- no insurance needed
Fly to Dubrovnik from Vienna, Brussels, Prague, Paris, Dusseldorf, Frankfurt, Munich, Rome, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Oslo, Barcelona, Madrid, Stockholm, Geneva, Istanbul, Edinburgh, London.
Find your cheapest or fastest flight on the folowing link.
Suggested one-way sailing route from Dubrovnik to Trogir:
The 7-day sailing route that includes islands Šipan, Mljet, Korčula, Lastovo, Vis & Hvar
Day 1, Saturday: Dubrovnik – Island Šipan, Šipanska Luka (15NM)
Day 2, Sunday: Island Šipan – Polače, Mljet (21NM)
Day 3, Monday: Island Mljet – Island Korčula, Town Korčula (15NM)
Day 4, Tuesday – Island Lastovo, Skrivena Luka (25NM)
Day 5: Island Lastovo – Island Vis, Vis (35 NM)
Day 6: Island Vis – Island Hvar, Hvar (13NM)
Day 7: Island Hvar – Trogir, Marina Seget Donji (25NM)